Virginia

Pics
.Oakville Shooter :

Quote:
Well I am new to chickens. Right now, I have 12 RIRs that will be 4 weeks old this Monday or Tuesday.

I was able to get outside today and make some headway on the coop. I have got to get it finished pretty soon. They are outgrowing the brooder in a hurry. The weather has not been cooperating at all. And now I see that they are calling for more snow Tuesday and Wednesday.

The coop will be 12X24 with 12X16 as the actual coop area and the other 12X8 for storage and brooding area. I cannot wait to get it finished. This is so much fun!!!!
cool.png

NOOOOOOOOO plese tell me your kidding, not more snow
sad.png

Im new to chickens also and havent made a dent in the coop, Heck i havent even figured out where I want to put it yet..​

sounds like the eastern part of virginia will have to deal with it more than us over in the western portion of VA. Although after 40" this year yall can have it lol.

Brandon

Yayyy...my chicks are hatching. I got a new incubator last month, set it up, and now I have 4 baby chicks..they are due monday, but they are starting to hatch now....wish me luck I went to bed with 2, and woke up at 2 a.m. to hear more chirping went in there and 2 more have hatched....and I can see more peck holes in the other eggs...

Back
Top Bottom