Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Well, I read this one and was totally unimpressed. For a start, the writer can't write good English. He doesn't proof read his own writing, or he has hired horrible proof readers. There is no excuse to have such shabby stuff in print when we have such excellent electronic devices to help us produce literate work.

He also gets names wrong, so I'm not sure if the family name is Tsarni, OR Tsanir. He changes it often. A lot of the stuff he cites has no bearing on the topic, which is after all, about the bombings.

Finally, a person has to be judged on his/her actions, not the actions of his/her relatives.

Thanks for posting the links though - I'm going to check out the others later. The availability of the web to supply instant gratification for current news and events, has both advantages and drawbacks. Good and bad is equally represented.

Yeah, TotalColour, pretty elementary writing, I hadn't read that one until a little bit ago, it was just a new one on my newsfeed.

But, still, you have to wonder...

Glad I don't have to choose!!
gig.gif

Yup, I'm the calf-photo-spammer. And visitors welcome, usually- remember this is an old-style temperate climate pasturing operation with no barns, and the bull came to live here Friday last, so even though he's tame I ask people to be mindful when they're here.

I rashly told my next-door cousin I could get him an Ameraucana rooster this week, and am going to be proved wrong once again, is all.

I may some day want to trade for a Porcelain D'anvers cockerel, although I'm getting D'Anvers hatching eggs from the young woman in Centralia this week, and may end up with one of my own raising.

Oh! I am interested in getting her information , as I too am looking for more local d'Anvers. d'Uccles and d'Anvers are the most gentle little guys. PM me?

We just had dinner last weekend with friends at Aya Sushi, and it was fabulous. For any fish lovers, try it - great food, beautifully presented and very inexpensive for what your get. [COLOR=0000CD]NOT[/COLOR] noisy, and nice decor.

Hmmm... looks like that's somewhere I need to go after a trip to TJ's; not this week, since strangely enough my daughter is celebrating her birthday by going way with her fiance, but the two after that are my birthday and Mother's Day adjacent, and I have the power of Mom to draw on then.

Back
Top Bottom