Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I will tomorrow see if I have to do it again let you know.
Been working on ridding the side yard nothing grows.
Had oyster there years, darn tree dropped a million seeds.
Spent two days now removing them, going to set baked eggs shell
change the look.

Hi everyone! Is this the right thread to post this? Not sure... I am a Tacoma, WA backyard chicken keeper and have 7 lovely girls. Our group consists of 5 large fowl and 2 bantams, all under 1 year old and super productive. They are ALL so wonderful, but I am finding our coop and run set-up to only be able to really support 5 chickens. Thus, I am hoping to rehome our two b
IMG_0959.jpg
IMG_0962.jpg
IMG_1018.jpg
antam ladies. They are both mottled cochin bantams and look almost exactly the same. They are both prolific egg layers and lay small/medium (depending on what you consider medium) light brown eggs. If there is anyone in the Tacoma, WA area that is looking to add two very sweet, egglaying girls to their group, please reach out to me or respond on this thread and perhaps we can find them a nice new home with plenty of space :)

Hi everyone! Is this the right thread to post this? Not sure... I am a Tacoma, WA backyard chicken keeper and have 7 lovely girls. Our group consists of 5 large fowl and 2 bantams, all under 1 year old and super productive. They are ALL so wonderful, but I am finding our coop and run set-up to only be able to really support 5 chickens. Thus, I am hoping to rehome our two bView attachment 3862727View attachment 3862728View attachment 3862729antam ladies. They are both mottled cochin bantams and look almost exactly the same. They are both prolific egg layers and lay small/medium (depending on what you consider medium) light brown eggs. If there is anyone in the Tacoma, WA area that is looking to add two very sweet, egglaying girls to their group, please reach out to me or respond on this thread and perhaps we can find them a nice new home with plenty of space :)
Welcome your in the right place for us.
if no one else peeps up for them maybe I could get them.
That is if we could meet half way?

Hi everyone! Is this the right thread to post this? Not sure... I am a Tacoma, WA backyard chicken keeper and have 7 lovely girls. Our group consists of 5 large fowl and 2 bantams, all under 1 year old and super productive. They are ALL so wonderful, but I am finding our coop and run set-up to only be able to really support 5 chickens. Thus, I am hoping to rehome our two bView attachment 3862727View attachment 3862728View attachment 3862729antam ladies. They are both mottled cochin bantams and look almost exactly the same. They are both prolific egg layers and lay small/medium (depending on what you consider medium) light brown eggs. If there is anyone in the Tacoma, WA area that is looking to add two very sweet, egglaying girls to their group, please reach out to me or respond on this thread and perhaps we can find them a nice new home with plenty of space :)
Welcome!

I can't take anything in but hopefully you get help

Back
Top Bottom