Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I make it without thinking Pizza I learned out of need.
No where to go within a hour.
Yeast you can start im 10 let proof.
2 tblsp of yeast, pinch of salt and a smidge of sugar.
cup and quarter hot water longest time I used a wooden spoon to mix.
That is why I'm making my own now. In my opinion there isn't a good pizza joint in Washington, but I'm pretty picky about it.

I followed this guy's recipe. It was fabulous. Just had to divide it down to about 1/5 or it's too much dough. He is making 10 at a time, and I only wanted to make two.

When I'm up and about, I'll pull out the measurements that I used. Still in bed sick this morning. Drinking my Theraflu, so should improve soon.
Thanks for sharing the recipe even when you don’t feel good! :hugs The way you described it sounds just delicious. I will definitely try it!

All done with the salsa. It's better than Pace picante sauce, that's for sure. All eleven jars popped and sealed.

IMG_4901.JPG IMG_4902.JPG

Is it made in New York City?

That looks really good
New York City!?!? You're the second person today that asked me the New York question. :lau

This batch is super mild, no heat at all. I'll make a smaller batch next time using peppers that have some heat, as soon as I have enough ripe tomatoes from my garden again.

I have store bought jalapenos to use that have some heat. But I can't verify whether or not they were grown in New York City...

Back
Top Bottom