What did you do in the garden today?

I'm doing good. :) I'm watering the garden and orchard right now in the thunder... no rain.
How are you? How are your plants doing now too?
Oh wow!!! And I’m good, thanks. And my plants appear to be doing good so far!!! Still need to plant the blueberries lol

I ordered from Temu, once. Never again. No problems with my card (yet? this was 8 months ago), but ENDLESS emails. I tried to unsubscribe, and that failed. Hubby finally told me what to do, and I forgot what that was.

I'm to the point that if I can't buy it in the stores, I seriously think of doing without, unless I know the company. I hate Amazon. Hate them.

Another alternative to bug spray is Tea Tree. I've bought essential oils from this company over 10 years. They are wonderful oils. Tea Tree oils need to be diluted to use, this is ready to use and in a roller. I put a swipe on one arm rub it with the other and roll some around my neck. (legs if they're exposed) It works pretty well.
(I'm not paid for this advertisement, lol)

https://www.edensgarden.com/products/tea-tree-roll-on?variant=27893682129
1719330187433.png

Oh wow!!! And I’m good, thanks. And my plants appear to be doing good so far!!! Still need to plant the blueberries lol
I bought 3 more blueberries and planted them but one isn't doing very well. I'm still working on getting the soil to the right acidity for all my blueberries. :barnie

I bought 3 more blueberries and planted them but one isn't doing very well. I'm still working on getting the soil to the right acidity for all my blueberries. :barnie
Awww I’m sorry! One of mine doesn’t look very good and the other already has blueberries on it LOL

Back
Top Bottom