What I found in my box of Cheerios....

Quote:
Just a wild guess, but perhaps a frog?

Did it look like this????
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/18368_frogsalad_small.jpg

OMG...
barnie.gif
th.gif

Sorry got to post about the chocolate... my sister bought an O'Henry chocolate bar and it was mid summer.... maggots yep.. in the chocolate bar... To this day I wont eat O'Henry at any time of the year..... and wont eat chocolate in the summer

Quote:
Dar, I thought you were our friend...
hit.gif

hey peanut butter cups and M&M's are still safe...LOL Just break open the chocolate bar before you take a big bite...lol
My kids dont care about eating bugs
Tristain and Alicia eating chocolate covered crickets
13904_tristian_eating_bugs.jpg

13904_alicia_eating_a_bug.jpg

and "ANTY" floss, candy floss with ants in it
13904_dsc02268.jpg

13904_dsc02267.jpg

Ok, I almost forgot a story that gets passed around and around in our family each time someone is seen eating RAISINS....

When my dad and aunt were little, they had a big 'ol box of raisins. Of course, they were fighting over who would get the most, and eating them like CRAZY by the handfulls- as most siblings would. Well, when granny finally got tired of listening to them bicker, she went over to dump the remaining raisins out and divide them evenly...

When she emptied the remaining raisins on the table to split them up, she discovered they were FULL of....................

MAGGOTS!!!!!!!

OMG there really was a frog too!
th.gif
Oh and Dar your daughter may like those chocolate covered crickets, but it looks like she is about to
sickbyc.gif
in the pic. LOL

ETA:
barnie.gif
and
sickbyc.gif
to the maggot stories Now how am I supposed to eat dinner?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom