What is more EVIL a 2nd grade girl or a silkie???

Quote:
Just try a 16, 15, and 13 year old girls... and all sharing a bedroom!

I think the 2nd grade girls are more evil.... just wait until they are older.....
gig.gif

Last edited:
Take it from an old veteran of this conflict. You are very likely in better company with the second grade girl, by the time they are that age they are as evil as they are gonna get. The only difference is as they get older, just like the silkie, you will be more vunerable to their evil ways.
big_smile.png

Randy

Quote:
Yes, I know a few of those girls. They drive me nuts. As a matter of fact, though, I've had a few girl friends who've turned into one of "them", and decided I wasn't worth their time because I didn't worship Gucci and LV. This is why I stick with my animals.

Quote:
How right you are, as usual TX.

Let me put this post in context:

Drumstick has two 8 year old girls that he has issues with. The first is a girl in
his class. 3 guys like her and she knows at least one does. Drum asked me if
he should tell her he likes her and I said NO. "Be nice to her, make her smile, and
be friends first. Don't let her know you like her. Little girls, well all girls, CAN be
evil. If she knows you like her she may feel uncomfortable". His Mom was in the
car with us so the EVIL thing was a stab at her. Drum asked me, jokingly, if
8 year olds are more evil than silkies. I said I'm not sure but it would make a fun
post. What do you think the first thing he did was when we got home???

The second girl is just a neighbor's grandaughter who was his friend but is mad at
him for something. She is telling her cousins, kids that Drum plays with, that if
"she dies and goes to Heaven she will be mad at them for playing with Drum".
My response was "Is this girl evil or something, while discussing it with Drum and Mom".

Thanks everyone. He (and I) are loving your responses.

Quote:
How right you are, as usual TX.

Let me put this post in context:

Drumstick has two 8 year old girls that he has issues with. The first is a girl in
his class. 3 guys like her and she knows at least one does. Drum asked me if
he should tell her he likes her and I said NO. "Be nice to her, make her smile, and
be friends first. Don't let her know you like her. Little girls, well all girls, CAN be
evil. If she knows you like her she may feel uncomfortable". His Mom was in the
car with us so the EVIL thing was a stab at her. Drum asked me, jokingly, if
8 year olds are more evil than silkies. I said I'm not sure but it would make a fun
post. What do you think the first thing he did was when we got home???

The second girl is just a neighbor's grandaughter who was his friend but is mad at
him for something. She is telling her cousins, kids that Drum plays with, that if
"she dies and goes to Heaven she will be mad at them for playing with Drum".
My response was "Is this girl evil or something, while discussing it with Drum and Mom".

Thanks everyone. He (and I) are loving your responses.

Advise to Drumstick:

Only date girls past the age of 27.
Until that age they have no clue what they really want out of life.
old.gif

I'm so glad this will be a noncontraversial post.
tongue.gif

My 9 year-old boy says a second grade girl is way more evil. When asked why he said "because they are girls and they're scary". There you have it, complete confimation. Of course this particular 9 year old boy has two second grade girls that adore him. The "Sarahs" and he make a very cute group of little blonds.

Back
Top Bottom