Which size chicken diaper would fit a guinea fowl?

A typical Guinea Hen weighs about 3 to 3.5 lbs, if that helps any. I have no idea what size tho, I've never needed one, or a saddle... but maybe others will speak up and help you figure out the size needed
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Uh yea...actually to me I do like the thought of a house guinea fowl. One of the vulturine hybrids, though. I figured I catch a little slack for asking here but I didn't know who else to ask.

I had a vision of Bob chasing Rocky through my house, Rocky ending up spinning round and round on the ceiling fan. Or Sophia sitting on the fireplace mantel pecking at her reflection on the tv screen. Mine get into so much trouble on 5 acres I can't even imagine what any of them would be like in the house.

I had a vision of Bob chasing Rocky through my house, Rocky ending up spinning round and round on the ceiling fan. Or Sophia sitting on the fireplace mantel pecking at her reflection on the tv screen. Mine get into so much trouble on 5 acres I can't even imagine what any of them would be like in the house.

This made me and my husband
lau.gif

In our house the guinea would be screeching comeBACK everytime you left the room, or scratching around in the carpet under the sofa trying to make a dust bath, or looking for an open window so they could pop out to visit the neighbours!
lol.png

Quote:
This made me and my husband
lau.gif

In our house the guinea would be screeching comeBACK everytime you left the room, or scratching around in the carpet under the sofa trying to make a dust bath, or looking for an open window so they could pop out to visit the neighbours!
lol.png

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom