Who can reply last on this thread?

They don’t like me. One bucked me off as a small child, I’ve had one try to stomp me for no reason( Trainer had no idea why). Cousins horse is scared of me and won’t get within 20 feet. Mini horses and donkeys are okay though they usually try to eat my hair:confused:
It’s odd because I’m an animal person dogs, cats, lizards, chickens all love me it’s just horses for some strange reason.

They don’t like me. One bucked me off as a small child, I’ve had one try to stomp me for no reason( Trainer had no idea why). Cousins horse is scared of me and won’t get within 20 feet. Mini horses and donkeys are okay though they usually try to eat my hair:confused:
It’s odd because I’m an animal person dogs, cats, lizards, chickens all love me it’s just horses for some strange reason.
I’m sure it’s not that they dislike you, all horses are different in attitude and maybe you have just met a few bad apples though I can understand why you would be frightened. They are a large animal and particularly if you haven’t spent a long time with them they can be quite daunting.

well so am I
Youre The Worst GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Jk:p

Back
Top Bottom