Why did you choose that for your username?

I really love cattle and chickens. I wanted to use the name "Cowgirl," cause that's a real good description of me, but someone had already used that name.

Here's a pic of one of my cows, a dehorned Texas Longhorn - named "Cowgirl" - and her Black Angus-sired heifer calf, "Savannah." Notice Cowgirl's tag number, LOL?
tongue.png

48412_liesls_pics_218.jpg

Tanichca is the nickname my daddy gave me when i was little. It means "little Tatiana" in Russian (even though im 5'11,
lol.png
) and i use it as my username on any website i join.

Same one I use since I learned of the internet/email/forums. It's a physics term and inside joke, looking for dark-matter, they don't don't know what it is or where it is. It might be WIMPs or maybe MACHOs, it may have a partner they're calling dark energy. Since it's related to Astrophysics (Space), I use an Alien Avatar. (I took that picture myself of the Alien in my house, it's not a stolen web-pic)

I read a book which had a section about zulu warriors [impis] and found them fascinating, so took their name.

Gail Smile, cuz My name IS Gail and I'm a dental hygienist
Or you can read it as Gail's Mile cuz I'm reaching across the miles.
This is the nickname I use everywhere on the internet, so if you see it somewhere's else it's ME.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom