Will honey cure digestive system infection?

Other than her refusing the egg, her appetite and her water intake is normal. She seems a little less excited about food though. She isn’t running for it like she usually does. But she eats it when she makes it to the food.

The pelleted wormer cannot be dosed properly to make sure that she is getting the proper dosage. The 10% Safeguard dosage is 1/4 ml per pound given orally for 5 days. If you worry about feather growth while molting give Valbazen. It is available online and in some select feed stores.

Thank you all for the help!! You said something about antibiotic wash found online? Could you please send a link of what you would recommend?

Maybe I’m just not looking in the right place, but I couldn’t find valbazen. Is it specifically for chickens or is it for other animals? Is there egg withdrawal for that?

Maybe I’m just not looking in the right place, but I couldn’t find valbazen. Is it specifically for chickens or is it for other animals? Is there egg withdrawal for that?
Valbazen is found online (Jefferspet.com and valleyvet.com) and in a few feed stores. It is a liquid cattle wormer used for chickens. Dosage is 1/2 ml (0.5 ml) given orally for a 4-6 pound chicken. Give 1/4 ml for a small bird or bantam. A 14 day egg withdrawal is used for it.

I don’t think I will deworm her. She acts like she feels much better today, up to her typical shenanigans
IMG_3331.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom