Worms?

Purchase Safeguard liquid goat wormer at a feed store, it's sold in a 125ml plastic bottle. It will kill all types of poultry roundworms, but not tapeworms. Your local feed store should have it in stock.
thsa.jpg

😭thanks. This is all a bit over whelming. I added the safeguard to the water and they will be in it for 2 more days (might as well finish that treatment/preventative). Can I give the Praziquantel at the same time or wait until the safeguard is done in 2 days?

😭thanks. This is all a bit over whelming. I added the safeguard to the water and they will be in it for 2 more days (might as well finish that treatment/preventative). Can I give the Praziquantel at the same time or wait until the safeguard is done in 2 days?
:hugs It's o.k.!

I would finish your Safeguard treatment. Then wait a week before dosing with the Praziquantel.

Are you seeing Tapeworm Proglottids in the poop? Do you have photos.

:hugs It's o.k.!

I would finish your Safeguard treatment. Then wait a week before dosing with the Praziquantel.

Are you seeing Tapeworm Proglottids in the poop? Do you have photos.
Just checking in on this. We are experiencing the same symptoms and curious of how this worked?

Back
Top Bottom