Wryneck! Need help please!

So I made him a brace .
1000038181.jpg
1000038182.jpg

Thank you! :love

How is he doing now?. That neck brace is a great idea. He's certainly in the best hands :love

Last edited:
How is he doing now. That neck brace is a great idea. He's certainly in the best hands :love

How is he doing now?. That neck brace is a great idea. He's certainly in the best hands :love

It looks like an intensive care unit.

Whenever I've had a sick chicken and had to give intensive care, they always become much more bonded with me. In fact, I have a rooster right now enjoying his hospital breakfast in the garage and also eating up the special attention.
He is doing okay. He woke up at 12am 3,4 and 5. So I was sleeping and woke up all those times to help him.

Good news! He started to clean him self , Move his neck all around his body , eat on his own and walk around the room a little! I'm still going to give him the E and B for the next week as his neck is still to the side but not as badโ˜บ๏ธ

I'd say he has had an excellent response to the vitamin E. It sometimes acts that quickly. But the B-complex is the real healer of damaged nerve connections so continue that for a full two weeks or longer if he hasn't fully recovered.
Will do!

Back
Top Bottom