Yet another Hurricane on its way to Florida….

I’m under Suwannee Valley Electric CoOp.
From what I’ve heard they were hit very hard, with 90% of their customers out of power.
Not sure if my company works that system on normal work. If they do, we would have crews on system, if not then would have to be released from home system and picked up by the CoOp.
There are a lot of companies from across the states working up there, so hopefully they get you restored soon.

My heart goes out to all of you still without power. My dogs and I were panting just after 3 hours without power and the temperature in the house rose 3 degrees in that time. By the time the power was restored, 6 hours, we were panting big time.
My hats off to all of you lineman (and women) working the aftermath. Long hard hours. Thanks for the commitment to help so many in need. I know it's how you earn your paycheck, but nevertheless, thank you.
Personally, originating from the four season north winds, I couldn't live down here for an extended time without AC.

My heart goes out to everyone who is still without power and those with storm damage. One road over they still have no power, power lines on the ground and roads that are closed.

We left the older hens In the coop with access to outside. The younger birds and rabbits went in the big shed. Everyone did well.
Spent yesterday cleaning up and putting everything back outside.

We are on a local electric company CFEC. They work very hard after storms.
Thank you to all the linemen!!!

Back
Top Bottom