YO GEORGIANS! :)

DH just finished my fodder system. We tested the drainage. Watered the top tray, which travels to the bottom of the tilted tray and drains into the trays beneath. The water continues to drain until it goes out the bottom. The trick will be to find the right place to put this. Needs to be in a cool place to prevent mold. I had to use wheat because I still couldn't find barley. Anyone know where I can get some 50 pound bags of cheap barley? We also ordered some shallow fodder trays that will be more durable, but will use these until they arrive. Any suggestion? Thanks.

I have seen lots of frizzled polish hatching eggs for sale on ebay.  You may also want to check the listings on the BYC 'buy-sell-trade' section (under forums)  Also look in the frizzled polish thread.  They are great.  I had someone give me a frizzled polish when I first started chickens.  Unfortunately. it was a male and I rehomed him!

Thank you! I will check out those options!!!

Ever seen one of them movies where one or 2 people wake up and the rest of the population has vanished? I think they should name one of them YO! GEORGIANS! WTH ARE YOU ALL? Of course it would have really low ratings because there wouldn't be anyone to watch it.
I'm here!

Fine chicken questions since people are complaining this place is dead
frow.gif

I'm no wear near this age yet because none of my girls are laying yet but in the future I would like to hatch an egg or two...or more...Is it better to get an incubater or just let the chicken do it if someone is brody?

Back
Top Bottom