YO GEORGIANS! :)

So this morning we had a chicken who thought she could soar with the eagles but found herself swimming like a duck when she was unable to cross the pond in graceful flight. Of course her swimming wasn't terribly graceful either. All of the other birds were laughing at her. Including the old bird that I am married to.

I am so excited. I put my 5 Juveniles in the big coop and there have been NO problems! I can't believe it. I really thought because there are two young roos in there, my older roo or the drake would pester them, but so far, nothing. And two of the Juveniles are Silkies.

And, the light in the coop is working. Went from 4-5 eggs a day to 12+! Plus, the EE who disappointed me by having plain brown eggs is making me very happy by giving me lots of double yokers! I love my chickens! Can't wait until Spring! Chicks, chicks everywhere!

So this morning we had a chicken who thought she could soar with the eagles but found herself swimming like a duck when she was unable to cross the pond in graceful flight. Of course her swimming wasn't terribly graceful either. All of the other birds were laughing at her. Including the old bird that I am married to.
lau.gif
At least it wasn't as cold today.

Last edited:
Maybe she thought it should have been frozen and planned a graceful slide across.
big_smile.png

New guy checking in here, I'm from South Georgia in a little town called Naylor just outside of Valdosta.
welcome-byc.gif
So glad you joined us. Never heard of Naylor, but bet lots of Georgians never heard of Chula or Sycamore either.
big_smile.png

You should also post your debut under new members section, so the whole gang can welcome you.

Back
Top Bottom