YO GEORGIANS! :)

"Embryos up to 5 days may well be killed by a few hours exposure to 41°C (105.8°F) but approaching hatching time they may survive temperatures as high as 43.5°C (110°F) for several hours."

Thanks! I only candled one from each hatch group. An EE that's due to hatch tomorrow was working eagerly for an internal pip and a Marans egg due Wednesday was moving nicely as well.

Unless I have a lot of waterfowl in it I just make sure it stays above 35 though I prefer 45 ... And the chicks just keep a hatchin'. LOL 
Awesome. My hatcher is at 50 now and I have run one hatch at that level and it was fine.. I usually bump up to 60 but wasn't really wanting to with the early lockdowns in there. :)

In my incubator I haven't put water for any of these hatches. I don't even keep a hygro in there but suspect it runs around 20, give or take. So far so great!

Btw, I have a friend I have GOT to bring to the farm one day. She will die. Die! LOL.

Awesome. My hatcher is at 50 now and I have run one hatch at that level and it was fine.. I usually bump up to 60 but wasn't really wanting to with the early lockdowns in there. :)

In my incubator I haven't put water for any of these hatches. I don't even keep a hygro in there but suspect it runs around 20, give or take. So far so great!

Btw, I have a friend I have GOT to bring to the farm one day. She will die. Die! LOL.

Bring her. :)

Back
Top Bottom