YO GEORGIANS! :)

ok, so yesterday, I was actually out in the coop, one of my AMs was in the nest facing away from me and I got to watch it lay. It did NOT come out of her ear......

also, @carcar80 I am uploading a video of the AM/Leghorn rooster crowing. He's been steady at it for the last few days. I was hoping to catch him crowing and turned on the video camera, and actually caught him gettin busy with one of the girls. NOT uploading that one, but he's already taking care of business. At just 19 weeks old!

soon as it uploads to youtube, I'll post it up
oh my gosh lol ok you got me there

Well these high winds we've got going on just shut the coop and run doors. Found the cochin, two moderns, and the turkey sitting outside the coop huddled up.

Oh happy day! I went to the P.O.to pick up replacement eggs for the smashed and scrambled ones about a week ago and there was ANOTHER box of eggs. I had completely forgotten about the Mallard eggs that I got from one of our own Yo Georgianites. Not 1 broken egg anywhere in the 4 1/2 dozen total eggs received. Woohoo!!!!
Glad they got to you ok!!

No hatching eggs...That pic was taken last year and I did have a HUGE english orpington rooster...he sired some GEORGOUS offspring...!!!! But I have sold my entire flock of orpingtons.

I am now preparing for delivery in a few weeks of 25 ISA browns. They are the true patented breed from townline hatchery which is the only hatchery in the US licensed to sell them. A few others do offer them but they get them from townline.

All red sexlinks are not alike as you will often hear. The genuine patented ISA browns (from townline) come from the original parent flock which has been a carefully guarded secret since it's developement in 1978 I think it was. I am looking for great egg production.

This is my beautiful HUGE english buff orpington rooster. I wish I could have kept him but planned to change breeds and did not need him...wanted to pass him along to someone who could use his "tremendous reproductive talent" :)
Wow beautiful, sorry I missed out on him

Katsdar, I can give you some hatching eggs, but remember, I only have one rooster now and about 33 hens, so fertility may not be great. Let me know if you are wanting some anyway. I won't have any from my Lav AM roo until he gets older in another 3-4 months. Then, I will be getting some fun colors! I plan on lots of LA, OEs, and EEs. Some will be frizzled, too! Oh, and Naked Necks!
I will wait for your super egg selection, just let me know when they are available

I am in winder ga

Welcome
At this moment laying I have black/paint silkies, blue/splash silkies, white silkies, mottled Javas, blue/black/splash large fowl cochins, marans and mallard ducks. Lots of other breeds that arent laying right now though! lol
Where are you in relation to Rome?

Back
Top Bottom