YO GEORGIANS! :)

I'm loving these little frizzle chicks! Their feathers are just so crazy.

This one is the little rooster I'm going to try to keep!

He has little orange tips on his white feathers already. What do you think, @Flowerbh, is he going to turn all orange like Sunni? :)

Probably will turn orange. I love the frizzles! So glad you like them.

Probably will turn orange. I love the frizzles! So glad you like them.

They're really cool. I'm hoping the teensy black one ends up being a girl, too. (Only 4 toes, by the way!) Should I know anything about breeding frizzles together? Is it bad if they end up doubling up on the frizzled gene?

They're really cool. I'm hoping the teensy black one ends up being a girl, too. (Only 4 toes, by the way!) Should I know anything about breeding frizzles together? Is it bad if they end up doubling up on the frizzled gene?

Actually, it's not good to breed two frizzles together. It makes their feathers too brittle. You can google that question or go to the frizzle thread on BYC.

These girls are endless entertainment when I go get eggs. :lau

The box beside this one is slap FULL of broody attitudes. I took the eggs from them and moved them to THIS box so I could keep feeling underneath them. This one rushes over to sit on them. This is me telling her NO, MY EGGS!! :lau

I'm wondering if I should just give them some chicks! Would they just share them??

I love this story of your many broodies

Back
Top Bottom