YO GEORGIANS! :)

Quote:
Welcome emzee! Where about in NE GA do you live? We're in Hoschton.

I live in Lula, which is about 50 minutes north of Hoschton.

no I only have one Black Cochin rooster $10 and one blue Ameraucana rooster $15 and a few chicks for sale right now.
7 blue and Black Orpington Chicks $5.00
7 Buff Orpington chicks $4.00
Few Frizzle Cochins $4.00
2 Lavender Orpington $10.00

Will bring if they sale you have to send paypal for me to bring them and pick them up when I get there or you get there. I will not hold them for someone all day.

Quote:
Welcome emzee! Where about in NE GA do you live? We're in Hoschton.

Hey emzee! Welcome!! We're just down in Homer
frow.gif

Quote:

Hey emzee! Welcome!! We're just down in Homer
frow.gif

Wow, you're probably the closest person to me that I've found on BYC!

Hi All,

We just moved to Mineral Bluff Georgia, up here in the Blue Ridge Mountains (Fannin County).

My daughter brought me 12 chickens from Columbus Georgia, and I sort of spiraled out of control from there. Not totally my fault, of course
smile.png
Seems we are blessed with a feed store that sells chickens, and of course, I found it. But after my bantam buying frenzy last week, (picked up 15 of the little critters) tried to do the infamous chicken math, and thought "ok, it does not LOOK like 49 chickens." I am addicted to the colors, so I have a little of everything. Probably too many roosters, atleast 10 that I am 100% sure of. But it's all good, as so far all of them get along (cept the little OEG, go figure)

Looking forward to getting to know some of my fellow BYC'ers up here.

Crickett
Yes, it's really my name, had it for 49 years now
smile.png

Quote:
I think we had a "heat wave" today,!
I know it's 44 right now
ya.gif

Took me over 6 days to get my vehicle up our hill to get out. It had way over an inch of ice packed on the dirt top!

Back
Top Bottom