YO GEORGIANS! :)

Breaking news dot dot dot....may babies did figure it out. For the past two nights I have been playing Mama hen doing my usual (don't laugh now...or not so loud I can hear it all the way over the internet) cheap cheap cheap and they come running to me. I tap tap tap on with food all the way up the ramp and they follow my fingers. Then they flap back to the ground arghhhh....but tonight....ahhhhh. I went out with a new tub of meal worms with the intent to do all of this finger tapping and cheap cheaping up the ramp to find my babies put themselves to bed like big girls. There my sweetie husband and I stood watching from the porch to make sure they did not come bak out as the automatic door closed for the night. He turned to me and said woman what have you done to me. I played basketball all over the world, seen and done it all and now look at me. Watching to make sure chickens stay in bed while the door closes. lol Now how is that for a sweetie of a hubby
love.gif

good morning too all. once again time to load inc. Add to chic numbers
Good morning! Renters leave this afternoon. The chickens will be sooooo happy to get out of their run and go free range! Then, I clean all day! Beds, bathrooms, etc. Ugg.... Anyway, on a good note, my eggs go into lockdown on Wed night! Should have new chicks on Saturday! This will be tricky because I also have duck eggs in there that will need to go another week. I've had some advice on this, so hope all will go well!

Back
Top Bottom