YO GEORGIANS! :)

Got pictures? I can probably tell you the breed.

Not a great pic but here ya go

I'll try to get a couple better ones. The doe has something wrong with her teats, no clue what but until I figure it out she's being put in a desperate area with plenty of hay, feed, water and treats. If it turns out she's been over bred then I'll just baby her.

Last edited:
Quote: The white one with brown ears is probably a California/Californian - or at least a California cross. They typically have black noses too, but I can't see that one.

The other one looks to be a Checkered Giant.

They're coming, they're coming, they're coming!!! *bounce bounce bounce*

I ordered some sebastopol geese eggs last year here on BYC. But the lady had a HORRIBLE time right after I sent the payment. The geese didn't lay enough at first, then her son died and she was dealing with that, and then the geese had completely stopped when she got back.

It's been almost a year. But she just called me and they started laying again! She plans to send the ones I ordered, plus an extra 2-3 for waiting so long! I LOVE sebastopol geese! So pretty with those curly feathers!

Too bad I don't have large-fowl frizzle, because that would make a pretty group! Frizzles and Sebastopols!

Does anyone have or know anyone who has modern game chickens (Or any chickens with really long legs) in the Valdosta area for sale?
What are you looking for? Don't really have much for sale right now, but I have a MGB birchen trio and a brown red pullet, I would sell the BR pullet. Or when they start back laying, I could collect you some eggs. I think my rooster is split for gold, after his molt he's more of a cream color than a pure silver. I'm hoping to get a BR cockerel from them to breed back to the pullet.

I also have LF Oriental Games, I have a few that are laying right now. I have 2 BBR Malay roosters over Malay and Thai/EE hens. I could collect eggs from them.
I'm in Thomasville, ga

I got some updated pictures today including these two of my four-month-old blue frizzle. I had to bring her inside because the pen she is in doesn't work well for pictures. And having been rarely handled, she was more curious than scared. She HAD to check out my glasses, and kept stretching her neck up to see them better. So I took them off and let her play with them for a bit.

She's gorgeous!! I love Frizzles!!

They're coming, they're coming, they're coming!!! *bounce bounce bounce*

I ordered some sebastopol geese eggs last year here on BYC. But the lady had a HORRIBLE time right after I sent the payment. The geese didn't lay enough at first, then her son died and she was dealing with that, and then the geese had completely stopped when she got back.

It's been almost a year. But she just called me and they started laying again! She plans to send the ones I ordered, plus an extra 2-3 for waiting so long! I LOVE sebastopol geese! So pretty with those curly feathers!

Too bad I don't have large-fowl frizzle, because that would make a pretty group! Frizzles and Sebastopols!

thumbsup.gif
Congrats!

I'm so excited!!! At about 8:45 this morning, my girls had already given me 8 eggs!! The other day they gave me 13 eggs in one day for the 1st time ever!

This morning I found a gorgeous deep sea-green egg, very oblong, which was laying on the ground in the corner. Then a little while ago, I found 3 more blue/green eggs! There's another one very deep sea-green that is also oblong, so I think I've got 2 new layers! A few days ago I started getting a funky light olive colored egg. I thought all my girls were already laying, but it seems I had some late bloomers. I've got several Easter Eggers, and then about 3 Blue Ameraucanas, in addition to my marans & other brown-egg-laying mutts.
I'm just so excited about these pretty eggs.
ya.gif
I'll try to take a picture, but cameras just don't capture the color of these eggs very well...

Back
Top Bottom