YO GEORGIANS! :)

Check out this CUTE basket container I just got at TSC! It was something they had for Valentine's day for a whopping $10 EACH. But since it is March now, they were marked down to $2 and have lots of homemade chocolates inside! So I got the last 3!

Last edited:
The silkie chick that hatched this morning has already died. But I had a funny feeling he wasn't doing well. He could NOT flip himself back over at all. When he rolled on to his back, he was just stuck, and would kick his tiny little legs FOREVER to no avail. I spent a good part of the morning just setting him upright.

Then we went to TSC and Salvation Army, and when I got home he was on his back again, but no longer alive. It's SO important for these little guys to learn how to right themselves within the first few hours, and I guess he never got it.

But there is already another one in the incubator with an external pip. And that's good because there is now an EE chick in the brooder by himself. He needs a friend before he finishes resting, and realizes he is alone, and starts the loud chirping!

And back on the good side of things, just candled my goose eggs while turning them (I have to hand-turn them) and ALL THREE ARE DEVELOPING!!!

Did you enjoy the farm swap? I didn't get to attend
sad.png
I did. First one that I had ever went to. I loved it, and plan on going again next month. I sold everything I took. I took a buff orp hen, a dominique rooster, 15 dozen eggs, and 4 rabbits thats 4 months old. They had some little pigs, that were so cute, goats, more rabbits, calves, chicks, chickens, and lots of other stuff. Maybe you can go to the next one.

I did. First one that I had ever went to. I loved it, and plan on going again next month. I sold everything I took. I took a buff orp hen, a dominique rooster, 15 dozen eggs, and 4 rabbits thats 4 months old. They had some little pigs, that were so cute, goats, more rabbits, calves, chicks, chickens, and lots of other stuff. Maybe you can go to the next one.

Do you know the date for the next one? I am going with or without hubby! Oh, don't mention the cute lil pigs- I used to have potbelly pigs in my younger years and have really been thinking of getting a pig. I have been eyeing those teacup and mini pigs on CL! You didn't bring home any new cuties?

Back
Top Bottom