YO GEORGIANS! :)

Anyone want a RIR/Light Brahma mix rooster that is really mean and attacks when you walk into the pen for the low low introductory price of only $100? That's right folks, only $100 to be attacked by a mutt rooster! Don't wait. Call now. Operators are standing by.

He is listed in Chattanooga CL under the title of Bad A** Rooster if youthink I am kidding....lol.

Last edited:
Anyone want a RIR/Light Brahma mix rooster that is really mean and attacks when you walk into the pen for the low low introductory price of only $100? That's right folks, only $100 to be attacked by a mutt rooster! Don't wait. Call now. Operators are standing by.

He is listed in Chattanooga CL under the title of Bad A** Rooster if youthink I am kidding....lol.

No thanks, I'm happy with my little rooster that acts like a cuddly puppy dog lol (literally.)

Any of y'all raise and sell turkeys? I am looking for a few to add to the place.
My neighbor has these two for sale

sorry its a pic of a pic so not really a good pic, get the pic
gig.gif

Heya folks! Sorry I've been MIA. Deja has Cushings, been raising kittens and playing with snakes.

A friend of mine is looking for a silkie hen. Does anyone have one for sale?

If so, please PM me.
Hi,
Sorry to hear about Deja, such a sweet beautiful girl.

Oh yeah I'm rushing right over to pick it up, I just can't wait to feel the sharp spurs digging deep into my flesh as he beats me with his wings.

Do y'all think that I should get a rooster? I know this is really random but I just wanted to know. My rooster got killed almost a year ago and my hens are doing fine without him. I don't really see the point in having one! What do you think?

Unless you want chicks and if you like the sound of a crow,and good ones do sound the alarm when danger is near,(daytime) then get one but other wise but otherwise it's not necessary in IMO

Back
Top Bottom