YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hi all....I'm going to Newnan to swap a buckling for a passel of wonderous silkies.... I'm looking for roosters.....I cannot believe I need roosters but I gave away too many and need French Black Copper Marans roosters and also a few Delaware roosters.

If any one knows of good resources, please let me know. Good to see so many folks here on this forum. Have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to look over in hatching eggs for sale over on BST....(going to post some out there in just a few minutes! They don't call me the Egg Pusher for nothing.
smile.png

Last edited:
Hi all....I'm going to Newnan to swap a buckling for a passel of wonderous silkies.... I'm looking for roosters.....I cannot believe I need roosters but I gave away too many and need French Black Copper Marans roosters and also a few Delaware roosters.

If any one knows of good resources, please let me know. Good to see so many folks here on this forum. Have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to look over in hatching eggs for sale over on BST....(going to post some out there in just a few minutes! They don't call me the Egg Pusher for nothing.
smile.png

Are you going to have any Delaware eggs at the show? And I am pretty slow--what is BST?

smile.png

Nancy... good to hear you are going to be coming to the Newnan Show.. sending you a PM about eggs to see if you have some that you can bring.. : )

Shelly

Hello all - hope everybody is staying dry from all of this rain.I jus

t got in a couple of BLRW (kinda off color) roos for the mixed flock. Hope a hen from there will go broody soon so I can put in some heritage hatching eggs under hear if possible. is there any heritage chicken breeders locally?

Young Heritage - your Euskal Oilias look very nice!!!

has anybody enjoyed success raising quail in georgia also?

House Bill 853 was introduced into the House last week by Rep Earl Ehrhart. It says: No county, municipality, consolidated government, or local government authority shall prohibit or require any permit for the growing or raising of food crops or chickens or rabbits in home gardens, coops, or pens on private residential property so long as such food crops or animals or the products thereof are used for human consumption by the occupant of such property and members of his or her household and not for commercial purposes.

Please contact your legislators and tell them to support this bill. Even if they are legal where you are, you should help out those who are not so fortunate- Go to www.gafoodrights.org for more details! Thanks!

Help wanted.....

I have a friend in Macon, GA, who is looking to get herself a small number of chickens, maybe up to 4 hens and a rooster. I am planning to travel down to set up her coop for her but was wondering if there is anyone in the local area that would also be willing to help her on her journey with chickens. Please let me know via pm......

Many thanks!!

Gavin.

Back
Top Bottom