Your Daily Truth Serum!

Where's our daily truth serum @TesoroSena 😭
A Few Good Men You Cant Handle The Truth GIF by SundanceTV

finnnnneee...

Whats your favorite horror story? 😈
If you can tell me your favs true one, but ig made up (bones/will trent/etc) is okay too!

The Anthill Kids cult is interesting to me, gruesome but interesting. Peter Kurten is intriguing as well. But i warn you, niether is for the faint of heart. Like im serious DO NOT search them up unless you can handle very gross things and welcome night terrors. If you do, Danielle Kirsty has the best one on Peter, and she might have one on the Anthill Kids, but Kallmekris has one.

finnnnneee...

Whats your favorite horror story?
Ahh! I listen to Mr. Ballen. But I dont really have a favorite 😭
😈
If you can tell me your favs true one, but ig made up (bones/will trent/etc) is okay too!

The Anthill Kids cult is interesting to me, gruesome but interesting. Peter Kurten is intriguing as well. But i warn you, niether is for the faint of heart. Like im serious DO NOT search them up unless you can handle very gross things and welcome night terrors. If you do, Danielle Kirsty has the best one on Peter, and she might have one on the Anthill Kids, but Kallmekris has one.
Geesh😂! I think I'll stick with my Mr. Ballen. You should listen to him he's so good!

finnnnneee...

Whats your favorite horror story? 😈

I don't listen to horror stories.... 😭🤣

Back
Top Bottom