External pip on wrong side, no zipping please help

Wee one is all good this morning, beak looks much better now as well. I can't get over his hairstyle, I wasn't aware there were crested runners in flock as well. Its so adorable ☺ very active and strong. Will give more time in incubator before moving to brooder. Thank you all for your help. Hopefully gather rest will hatch without any problems but haven't seen any external pipping yet

Attachments

• 20220510_075436.jpg
    20220510_075436.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 8
Guys will need further help. Another duckling hatched but it's very weak, it hatched 2 hours ago but didn't hold his head up yet and is just resting a lot, sometimes peeping and making few moves and resting again. Anything I can do? Or just leave and see if it make it?

Sorry didn't even took a photo as was scared to keep it out of incubator for too long.
Thank you for all your help tho, it made it much easier 🙏🙏🙏

Anyway it's now out of the shell. It tried to stretch in the shell, then bounced up side down and get out without my further help. Was attached to the shell by tiny wee vein but no yolk left. It seems to be quite strong, moving around and peeping I spotted its beak isn't very straight, its going more on left side which don't know if can be caused by his position in egg and if it will straight up later or causing any problems? I will leave it in incubator now till dry out and will see how its getting on in the morning. Hope wee guy will make it all good after all the struggles
did it survive?

Back
Top Bottom