Here is a snippet from my personal past. Way back in high school, I was so infatuated with my extremely young and beautiful English teacher. I chose to attend her class in my first year of high school. Resubmitted my English courses to her class as a junior, and then that all my curriculum has been satisfied, as a senior I still stayed in one class at high school while I started college. Yes Mrs. Hahn I loved you then, and still have my feelings for you now, wherever you are.
Loved memories tax:
Down deep, I think she knew my feelings. IMG_4134.jpeg

Oh, and Mrs Hahn, if you read this, I made it! I made the first $million by staying in school and following your advice to become a 👮‍♀️ police officer. But I didn’t stop there. Investment in stocks and Brexit made me a multi millionaire. And I’m single :D Come find me if your marriage situation has changed. And if you are reading this, that means you have chickens also! :wee

Oh, and Mrs Hahn, if you read this, I made it! I made the first $million by staying in school and following your advice to become a 👮‍♀️ police officer. But I didn’t stop there. Investment in stocks and Brexit made me a multi millionaire. And I’m single :D Come find me if your marriage situation has changed. And if you are reading this, that means you have chickens also! :wee
How would brexit make you a multi millionare?

Back
Top Bottom