Headbangers Anonymous

My favorite metal bands are currently Green Carnation, Solution .45, and Amorphis. Demon Hunter's old albums are also at the top of the list. Listened to a song from Summer of Darkness today while mowing the lawn - they were so good!! But really went downhill after Don left.

My favorite metal bands are currently Green Carnation, Solution .45, and Amorphis. Demon Hunter's old albums are also at the top of the list. Listened to a song from Summer of Darkness today while mowing the lawn - they were so good!! But really went downhill after Don left.

I've never heard of any of those.. Amorphis rings a bell but that's it. If you've got a favorite song from each to recommend, post them. I'd like to check them out... 👍

I've never heard of any of those.. Amorphis rings a bell but that's it. If you've got a favorite song from each to recommend, post them. I'd like to check them out... 👍
It's hard to choose favorites, but here is one from each I love:
Green Carnation:
Solution .45:
Amorphis:
Demon Hunter:

Going to see Soen this week!
smiley_emoticons_bananadancer2-gif.2037094

Going to see Soen this week!
smiley_emoticons_bananadancer2-gif.2037094
Well...Soen is GREAT live!! Very impressed, especially by the vocalist - he nailed it, even the high notes. I can definitely recommend going to one of their concerts. The crowd was good too - they sang along to everything and weren't rowdy. I was only five people back from the stage the whole concert.
Here is one song they played.

Back
Top Bottom