Hi from Bama!

hayatiggs

Chirping
7 Years
Aug 27, 2012
Alabama
Hi everyone, I'm Harley from Northwest Alabama. I'm new to the chicken world as far as raising them myself.. I used to help my stepdad with his when I was younger. But now I'm looking to start "chickening" myself! :) I currently have no chickens yet, but am hoping to start off with some Silkies, as I have read they make good pets. I have twin toddlers and I think they would enjoy them. I found BYC when doing some research and I look forward to learning a lot from y'all!

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us!

:D silkies are a good choice~ i have a silkie that follows me everywhere and i even take her to glencoe alabama when i go to visit my family :) im going to start breeding them soon because they are beautiful and there are so many different colors plus if you breed a silkie with another chicken they make cute crossed chickens :) they are good with other kids and i suggest get them when they are young and handle them so they are human friendly ^^ when your kids want to get a dog when they are older miniature pigs are just as fun :) so are goats
Welcome!
celebrate.gif
from New York Baby!~

Back
Top Bottom