Meet Tucker!

Ilovemychicks08

For nothing will be impossible with God-Luke 1:37
Premium Feather Member
Apr 2, 2021
Wisconsin
Hi, everyone! I just thought i would make a thread to introduce my new puppy Tucker he is a purebred Golden Retriever and is almost 11 weeks old! He is smart, he already knows his name, sit, kennel and he has not had a accident in the house(he is bell trained). And he poses all the time easiest trick ever i dont even have to show him how to do it. Tucker and my other Golden Retriever, Denver are getting along well! I hope to train him for pheasant hunting, agility and maybe more! Any tips for hunting and agility are appreciated!
20230120_112324.jpg
20230120_132055.jpg
20230120_084016.jpg

He she cutest!:love

I don't know if you're a beginner in agility, so I will be giving you tips I wish I knew when I first started
1. Keep your training short and sweet as a puppy
2. Training with toys is so much better when it comes to agility

Congrats again on your new puppy! Are planning on showing him?

He she cutest!:love

I don't know if you're a beginner in agility, so I will be giving you tips I wish I knew when I first started
1. Keep your training short and sweet as a puppy
2. Training with toys is so much better when it comes to agility

Congrats again on your new puppy! Are planning on showing him?
Thanks, i do have some experience with agilty, my other golden can do it but she has super baf anxiety and gets scared around 20 plus people. I do plan on showing him hopefully, he isnt registered so i will have to register him through the PAL program. I will definitely remeber toys although he is super into treats. Thanks again!

Thanks, i do have some experience with agilty, my other golden can do it but she has super baf anxiety and gets scared around 20 plus people. I do plan on showing him hopefully, he isnt registered so i will have to register him through the PAL program. I will definitely remeber toys although he is super into treats. Thanks again!
If your breeder shows, you can ask them for some help

Ah don't all dogs love treats?

If your breeder shows, you can ask them for some help

Ah don't all dogs love treats?
The breeder doesnt show but knows he has show and field in his history i think he said his grandparents. He wasnt actually intrested in treats till today.

I trained my dog to ring a bell to go out too. Best thing I ever taught him
Ive taught all my dogs except my first one and its so much easier i dont have to worry about them trying to alert me! I reccomend it to anyone who asks and the bells cost 10 bucks better than paying hundreds of dollars for flooring.

Back
Top Bottom