Who is at the bottom of your flock’s pecking order?

LilFinnGirl

Chirping
May 3, 2024
Upper Peninsula, MI
Post your love here for our more timid girls 🩵
Mine is Sophia, a blue Orpington with a huge comb and shy personality.
IMG_2020.jpeg
IMG_2298.jpeg

This beauty is Ruby. My RIR. She’s VERY vocal and definitely the sassiest of my flock. But she’s constantly being snapped at by some of the others. She always has to wait to eat until some of the others in the flock are away from the feed. I feel bad for her so I give her extra treats (and because she’s my favorite 😅).

IMG_5750.jpeg

I think mine is Ravioli. She was welcomed into our home from a neighbors flock when he wanted to get rid of her. I thought I’d be her only friend forever, but French Fry seems to be coming around to her more and more, I love seeing it.
IMG_2303.jpeg

This beauty is Ruby. My RIR. She’s VERY vocal and definitely the sassiest of my flock. But she’s constantly being snapped at by some of the others. She always has to wait to eat until some of the others in the flock are away from the feed. I feel bad for her so I give her extra treats (and because she’s my favorite 😅).

View attachment 3821517
What a lovely lady!! She is gorgeous! I try to give Sophia extra treats too, but she is just as shy with me as well as everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom