Any artists out there?

heres some of my more recent stuff :) i need to draw some of my chickens… i might today if i have the energy.
i haven't seen art quite like yours on here until now!! i don't often reply to others on here but i felt the need to say this :]

-

this is a redesign of a character i got forever ago and only just now finished the drawing of :D (i started it three days ago and got held up with a little project of mine)
2024_05_03_0sw_Kleki.png

and as i haven't exactly shared a chicken drawing on here in a good while heres a doodle i did the other night :] he aint exactly a chicken per say but its close enough!!
IMG_7171.jpeg

So this isn't my art, but considering how many dragon nuts are in this thread (myself included obvs), I thought I'd share.

This is Coppervein. The Artist is Ruth Thompson, and she's one of my very favorite artists. I've had it in a box for a couple of months while I decided where I wanted to hang it as it's pretty big and my wall options were limited. Finally got it up Monday when I hung my other new print.

View attachment 3817684

No wisecracks about the dust. I keep telling you all my office/studio is a wizard's tower. I'm not lying.
Awesome! :0 ❤️

I thought it would be cool if us artists did a type of “Secret Santa” thing.. but y’know. It’s not Christmas.
Soo.. what if we did a “Secret Summer?” 😂
Everyone that wants to can just mention they’re interested to me, and I’ll add them to a pm. Then I’ll let everyone choose the name of a person they’ll get to create an artwork for, and when everyone’e finished, we share who our secret drawing was for and give it to them?
I just thought this would be fun to do? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I thought it would be cool if us artists did a type of “Secret Santa” thing.. but y’know. It’s not Christmas.
Everyone that wants to can just mention they’re interested to me, and I’ll add them to a pm. Then I’ll let everyone choose the name of a person they’ll get to create an artwork for, and when everyone’e finished, we share who our secret drawing was for and give it to them?

Kinda too late for me to fully understand what you just said, but sounds fun :)

count me in this sounds fun!

Kinda too late for me to fully understand what you just said, but sounds fun :)
I’ll try to simplify it. I wondered if I said it in a confusing way. 😅
1.) I add you to a pm.
2.) I let you choose a person you want to make a drawing for (I’ll have everyone post some of their OCs (if they have some) they’d like drawn.
3.) You do the drawing, then when everyone’s finished, you gift the person the drawing you did for them. (No one knows who is drawing for them. It’s a secret. :))

I’ll try to simplify it. I wondered if I said it in a confusing way. 😅
1.) I add you to a pm.
2.) I let you choose a person you want to make a drawing for (I’ll have everyone post some of their OCs (if they have some) they’d like drawn.
3.) You do the drawing, then when everyone’s finished, you gift the person the drawing you did for them. (No one knows who is drawing for them. It’s a secret. :))
You probably explained it fine 😅
But yeah, sounds fun, I'd love to join!

Back
Top Bottom