Chicken and Foul Rescue in South Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhhort

Hatching
5 Years
Dec 29, 2014
Can't have chickens anymore or see feral chickens running in Miami area. We are here to help our little friends. We are a non profit taking in chickens, turkeys, peacocks, and letting them live a healthy life on our free range farm.

Our farm is in Miami Gardens and been rescuing chickens and fowl from the western communities for a few years. Our urban farm is also an educational center for the community. Eggs are used for cooking demonstrations and donated to local food banks.

If you need help or want help let me know.

We can pick up anywhere from the palm beach counties (west palm, delray, lake worth, boca raton) to Miami including Broward.

Greetings!

I hope you're all well. I'm reaching out because I recently found two baby chickens while walking my dog in the Buena Vista area. I don't know what to do??!! I really want to keep them, but I know I can't because I only have a balcony and i'm pretty sure it's against the law. I need to find a home for them. They have to be a 3 weeks old. I found them a day before my birthday. Can you please help me? I want them to be safe and have a happy home.

Please call me or email me if you know anyone who would LOVE to give them a home. Info below:

Thanks in advance,
Jessi H

Do you know if I'm aloud to have chickens in my backyard? I live in Delray Beach in a neighborhood called foxe chase. My yard is about 3/4 aqre. I just want 2 chickens

I have a roster which appeared out of no where in my back yard 6 months ago. There are fox in our neighborhood in Coral Gables and he is likely to be killed. Can someone come get him before he is killed?

I have backyard chickens and one of my babies turned out to be a rooster. I need to find little Bean a home before someone files a complaint against his crowing. He’s the pretty black one. please call if you can come pick him up. I live in Davie!

Attachments

• 88CC2361-01A4-4FA0-BFFC-4CB4D49BCA80.jpeg
    88CC2361-01A4-4FA0-BFFC-4CB4D49BCA80.jpeg
    893.6 KB · Views: 59
  • E1EADD72-85A2-4DEC-A953-561E38FF36CC.jpeg
    E1EADD72-85A2-4DEC-A953-561E38FF36CC.jpeg
    993.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 5F379F6B-96DF-406A-B735-8A41B70207C4.jpeg
    5F379F6B-96DF-406A-B735-8A41B70207C4.jpeg
    902 KB · Views: 43
  • F1DAD414-2D73-4DED-A7E2-6C07EDCEDF98.jpeg
    F1DAD414-2D73-4DED-A7E2-6C07EDCEDF98.jpeg
    874.6 KB · Views: 49
Hello, I found 2 roaming chickens in front of my yard, 1 with a broken leg. I tried to care for them, but I live in a HOA community and the chickens crow every morning. Can someone please take them? Please help!

Can't have chickens anymore or see feral chickens running in Miami area. We are here to help our little friends. We are a non profit taking in chickens, turkeys, peacocks, and letting them live a healthy life on our free range farm.

Our farm is in Miami Gardens and been rescuing chickens and fowl from the western communities for a few years. Our urban farm is also an educational center for the community. Eggs are used for cooking demonstrations and donated to local food banks.

We can pick up anywhere from the palm beach counties (west palm, delray, lake worth, boca raton) to Miami including Broward.
Hi! I have a friendly beautiful laying egg chicken that I need to donate. Let me know if you guys can have her.

[email protected].

We can pick up anywhere from the palm beach counties (west palm, delray, lake worth, boca raton) to Miami

[email protected].

I have 4 beautiful silkie roosters. I am no longer able to take care of them. There are 2 buff one black and one white. If anyone is looking for 4 or even just 1 silkie roosters please contact me if you live any

(Photos or hens and roosters)

Attachments

• 1A8CCD32-9ED9-46A2-9988-415568D141BA.jpeg
    1A8CCD32-9ED9-46A2-9988-415568D141BA.jpeg
    535.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom