Chicken and Foul Rescue in South Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't have chickens anymore or see feral chickens running in Miami area. We are here to help our little friends. We are a non profit taking in chickens, turkeys, peacocks, and letting them live a healthy life on our free range farm.

Our farm is in Miami Gardens and been rescuing chickens and fowl from the western communities for a few years. Our urban farm is also an educational center for the community. Eggs are used for cooking demonstrations and donated to local food banks.

If you need help or want help let me know.
[email protected].

We can pick up anywhere from the palm beach counties (west palm, delray, lake worth, boca raton) to Miami including Broward.
Please help found baby chick and don’t know what to do. I can’t take care of it. :( I am in Kendall, Miami Fl. Please pm me.

Can't have chickens anymore or see feral chickens running in Miami area. We are here to help our little friends. We are a non profit taking in chickens, turkeys, peacocks, and letting them live a healthy life on our free range farm.

Our farm is in Miami Gardens and been rescuing chickens and fowl from the western communities for a few years. Our urban farm is also an educational center for the community. Eggs are used for cooking demonstrations and donated to local food banks.

[email protected].

We can pick up anywhere from the palm beach counties (west palm, delray, lake worth, boca raton) to Miami including Broward.
Very sick chicken in my neighborhood. One in particular, has red bumps almost completely coverering one eye, & green goo coming out of the other...There's a flock of 3 roosters, 3 hens, & about 8 almost bbg fully grown "babies". In fort Lauderdale, PLEASE HELP!!

[email protected].

Hello for about 6 months I’ve had this rooster come to my backyard and eventually he brought a chicken . I fed them and gave them shelter for months but yesterday I came home and I saw my white beautiful hen was slaughtered most like by raccoon or possum . Rooster is traumatised and I am afraid he will be next . I love them a lot and I would hate to find him dead as well . Is there any way you guys could take care of it if I have to pay or bring food I will I just don’t want him to end up same way . They are use to me and people and even sit on my shoulders for hours I am sad just by typing this . Please respond to me with what I could do to protect it . It’s a French Mohran so he is not so big of a rooster .

Hello for about 6 months I’ve had this rooster come to my backyard and eventually he brought a chicken . I fed them and gave them shelter for months but yesterday I came home and I saw my white beautiful hen was slaughtered most like by raccoon or possum . Rooster is traumatised and I am afraid he will be next . I love them a lot and I would hate to find him dead as well . Is there any way you guys could take care of it if I have to pay or bring food I will I just don’t want him to end up same way . They are use to me and people and even sit on my shoulders for hours I am sad just by typing this . Please respond to me with what I could do to protect it . It’s a French Mohran so he is not so big of a rooster . Thanknyou
Hi @Jimmy123 :frow Welcome To BYC

I'm sorry to hear about your hen.

The Original Poster of this thread has not been active since 2015, so you will unlikely get a response from them.

Do you have a coop and/or run that you can house the rooster in so he has protection from predators? Maybe you can build something?
There's lots of great ideas on the coops page to give you inspiration https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/categories/chicken-coops.12/

[email protected].

Hello. My Name is George. I live in North Miami Beach. I bought 4 little chicks from Tractor Supply in Orlando for my daughter but living in a condominium I see its going to be difficult to let them grow. So I need to get someone to take them in. They are about a month old, but growing and making a whole mess. If you have space, I will take them over today.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

[email protected].

Hello, are you still adopting roosters. If so message me. I need to rehome 2 young roosters. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, does anyone know of someone accepting roosters in south or central Florida? Please message me asap. I would really appreciate it.

Hello. My Name is George. I live in North Miami Beach. I bought 4 little chicks from Tractor Supply in Orlando for my daughter but living in a condominium I see its going to be difficult to let them grow. So I need to get someone to take them in. They are about a month old, but growing and making a whole mess. If you have space, I will take them over today.

Thank You
hello, did you find a home to your chicks?

[email protected].

Hi, I live in Miami Dade and there are a few roosters and chickens that need to be

[email protected].

Hi, I live in Miami and there are about 20 feral chickens running around our neighborhood. Please contact me at if you can help these chickens. Thank you and best regards, Sylvia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom