Day 19 no pip

GwenT

In the Brooder
Mar 11, 2019
Hey,

I was just wondering if my eggs are going to hatch, currently day 19 no pip! I did a mistake on day 18 with putting heater in the room where the incubator is located and the temperature was 4.5 and humidity 40. But few hours later I ended fixing everything. I don’t know if the chicks are alive or dead. Did candeling but not sure if they are alive.

Yes! I had them set for lockdown on day 18! But I’m just scared I killed them with the heat I put near them.

Hopefully they hatch fine, there’s not much you can really do now, just make sure your humidity is at 65-70% and your temp stays at 99.5-100°F If your using a forced air incubator or 101°-102° if your using a still air incubator.
only 2 days left. Good luck! :jumpy
Keep us updated on how your hatch goes.

Hopefully they hatch fine, there’s not much you can really do now, just make sure your humidity is at 65-70% and your temp stays at 99.5-100°F If your using a forced air incubator or 101°-102° if your using a still air incubator.
only 2 days left. Good luck! :jumpy
Keep us updated on how your hatch goes.
Humidity is in between 60 to 65, not sure why it won’t go up since the trays are full. And the temp is 100F. I’m hoping everything will be ok!

Back
Top Bottom