I would start Corid.

Give it to all of them.

Liquid Corid dose is 2tsp or Powdered Corid is 1 1/2 tsp per gallon of water given for 5-7 days as the only source of drinking water.
Do not add any extra vitamins/supplements that contain B1(Thiamine) to the feed or water during the course of treatment.

In the meantime, work on hydration and see if she will eat a little wet chick starter.
Thank you, ive been leaning more and more to corid over amprolium. luckily shes been quite well hydrated, when i feel her crop its squishy with a decent amount of liquid. She is passing a lot of liquid though with her poops so hopefully we can keep this up. Its pretty late now and theyve all gone to sleep, im going to let her rest and start with some wet feed early tomorrow morning.

Thank you, ive been leaning more and more to corid over amprolium. luckily shes been quite well hydrated, when i feel her crop its squishy with a decent amount of liquid. She is passing a lot of liquid though with her poops so hopefully we can keep this up. Its pretty late now and theyve all gone to sleep, im going to let her rest and start with some wet feed early tomorrow morning.
Photos of the poop?
Corid is Amprolium.

Where are you located in the world? You mention giving Poultrivite - what is it? Photos of the product labeling? If it's electrolytes with vitamins, then you'll want to omit that during the course of treatment with Corid, but once you finish treatment, you can give them for a day or two afterwards, but make sure they have a source of fresh water as well.
Usually if you already have vitamins and electrolytes, it isn't necessary to keep spending $$ on other products that are similar.
I only have poultrivite but im assuming its similar with electrolytes and vitamins.

Where are you located in the world? You mention giving Poultrivite - what is it? Photos of the product labeling? If it's electrolytes with vitamins, then you'll want to omit that during the course of treatment with Corid, but once you finish treatment, you can give them for a day or two afterwards, but make sure they have a source of fresh water as well.
Usually if you already have vitamins and electrolytes, it isn't necessary to keep spending $$ on other products that are similar.
Im in BC Canada. I was incorrect about the name its called Poul-vite. I will take photos of the poops tomorrow when i hold her and wait for a poop. I am pretty sure which ones are hers in the brooder but I just cleaned it and dont wanna bug them and see if theyve pooped much under the heat pad

Attachments

• Poul-vite100g_530x@2x.jpg
    [email protected]
    318.6 KB · Views: 5
oki doki, please keep me updated on her 💕💕
So ive tried the wet mash but she just wouldnt eat any. I had it in a pepsi cap at first but that scared the crap out of her, but she wouldnt even eat out of my hand. Just kept closing her eyes. Im picking up amprolium today but im scared ill lose her if i cant get her to eat

So ive tried the wet mash but she just wouldnt eat any. I had it in a pepsi cap at first but that scared the crap out of her, but she wouldnt even eat out of my hand. Just kept closing her eyes. Im picking up amprolium today but im scared ill lose her if i cant get her to eat
You could try to force open her beak and syringe Some yolk on her tounge. Don’t syringe it in her throat. Just syringe it on her tounge

You could try to force open her beak and syringe Some yolk on her tounge. Don’t syringe it in her throat. Just syringe it on her tounge
I did this and got some yolk down. Just got ampro and added it to their water, removing all vitamins. Ill be switching to just syringing wet food because i dont want the b1 vitamins in the yolk to interfere too much with the amprol. She is drinking and pooping lots of water

Back
Top Bottom