Transplanted Cali Girl

In the Brooder
May 4, 2024
Hi everyone,
Third times a charm. The other 2 time my text vanished.
I’m Stacey,
I’ll be moving from So. Calif. to Cape Girardeau Missouri to be near my youngest and his wonderful wife. Very excited.
They just bought there first house and first flock of 5 adorable chicks.
Can’t wait till I move and have my own small flock too.
I was a member some 20+ years ago when raising kids, a flock, and other wondrous animals, to many species to name.
Now only have my 18 yr. old McCaw, 2 yr. old very talkative Ringneck Parakeet, about 15 parakeets and newly adopted dog.
Well I just wanted to stop by to say hello. Will be there some time in late fall or winter. Burrr
I’ll get use to it I’m sure.
Feel free to text me. I love to talk bird. Lol

I think the show me state is where I’m moving to. Great to meet you. Can’t wait to get there in Cape Girardeau. Be there by Winter I hope.
My wife and I spent a decade in the NW part of the Show Me state. We lived in the town were sliced bread was first packaged. Chillicothe, MO. We passed through Cape Giradeau several times. Love the delta region too.

Hi everyone,
Third times a charm. The other 2 time my text vanished.
I’m Stacey,
I’ll be moving from So. Calif. to Cape Girardeau Missouri to be near my youngest and his wonderful wife. Very excited.
They just bought there first house and first flock of 5 adorable chicks.
Can’t wait till I move and have my own small flock too.
I was a member some 20+ years ago when raising kids, a flock, and other wondrous animals, to many species to name.
Now only have my 18 yr. old McCaw, 2 yr. old very talkative Ringneck Parakeet, about 15 parakeets and newly adopted dog.
Well I just wanted to stop by to say hello. Will be there some time in late fall or winter. Burrr
I’ll get use to it I’m sure.
Feel free to text me. I love to talk bird. Lol
Glad you're back. And I hope you enjoy Missouri.

My wife and I spent a decade in the NW part of the Show Me state. We lived in the town were sliced bread was first packaged. Chillicothe, MO. We passed through Cape Giradeau several times. Love the delta region too.
Thank you for the welcome. Where is Chillicothe? I don’t know my way around. I only was able to visit my son once in Dec. of 2021. After my dad had just passed.
So now I’m trying to stay busy learning where things are, possibly finding people to be friends with before I get there. It will add to my comfort zone. Lol I’m a little nervous if you can’t tell. Never lived outside of So. California. 😬

Thank you for the welcome. Where is Chillicothe? I don’t know my way around. I only was able to visit my son once in Dec. of 2021. After my dad had just passed.
So now I’m trying to stay busy learning where things are, possibly finding people to be friends with before I get there. It will add to my comfort zone. Lol I’m a little nervous if you can’t tell. Never lived outside of So. California. 😬
Chillicothe is at the junction of US Hwy 36 (Pony Express Trail) and US 65. About 90 miles a bit east and north of Kansas City. The land of corn, soy beans, and wheat farms.

Back
Top Bottom