New/old member here

hockeydad

Songster
7 Years
Mar 1, 2016
West Virginia
Hello everyone! Im back lol. My son sent me a picture of his eggs and we got to chatting about his new chickens. I started foaming at the mouth and the wife remembered that I had a hatching addiction left in a hurry! Checking to make sure the incubators are still disassembled and hidden!!! As she walked back in the door I told my son soon as he has a roo I want him to send me a few eggs.she flipped her lid and said that I'm the only person that would pay over $10 an egg just to hatch on new years it was a big group hatch so I had to get in on it(not $10 each really because the lady was generous just cant remember who she is yet but is a member here) I believe they were Easter eggers a couple dark chocolate ones and heritage buff orpingtons!!! Beautiful eggs and most hatched if I remember correctly.

Don't really matter to me for now! just watching the next 2 generations from the side lines! Now that I've thought about it Jr wanted chickens to begin with. I worked at the local hardware/feed store and there was a chicken coop on the property so I agreed as long as he took care of them. Well needless to say a teenagers attention span and new life style ( City folk up to this point)lasted a couple weeks. I bet he doesn't remember the type of 10 hens or the 2 roosters

Last edited:
Howdy, :frow Welcome back!
loop-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom