New/old member here

Hello and welcome back to BYC! :frow

Good luck with all your hatches and keep us posted on these $10 eggs! :D :jumpy
Hi and ty. Lol I just picked the number off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure it was a woman and she was from Alabama but that was a s**t ton of beers ago🤫 lol. I'm sure some of the Wonderful admins could find the answer to the mystery. I do know that I was going to get a dozen and ended up with like 18 or something like that because of her kindness. I did send a money order with insurance and tracking. I have a terrible memory but it's self induced and legal now mix that with regular beers and it ends up borderline short term amnesia. But the sound of a woman from Alabama sending me eggs and more than I expected for like 50 sixty dollars sounds like a good story. It will probably be a man from Canada 4 eggs and a 100 bucks lmao. just saying I used to drink more than my share. Not much anymore but I still indulge a little.

Hi and nice to meet you also! No sure haven't but I'm sure it's a lot less stressful 😉
It is a piece of cake. The hen does everything. However, she is a lot more protective than I would like, biting you when you try to do what is needed for the babies - that is, until she decides to be mean to them and abandon them, when they are 4-5 weeks old. Breaks my heart to watch that one.

Hello everyone! Im back lol. My son sent me a picture of his eggs and we got to chatting about his new chickens. I started foaming at the mouth and the wife remembered that I had a hatching addiction left in a hurry! Checking to make sure the incubators are still disassembled and hidden!!! As she walked back in the door I told my son soon as he has a roo I want him to send me a few eggs.she flipped her lid and said that I'm the only person that would pay over $10 an egg just to hatch on new years it was a big group hatch so I had to get in on it(not $10 each really because the lady was generous just cant remember who she is yet but is a member here) I believe they were Easter eggers a couple dark chocolate ones and heritage buff orpingtons!!! Beautiful eggs and most hatched if I remember correctly.
Well welcome back! I love the story 😂

Back
Top Bottom