⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Never too late. Do it.
But she knows her name! Hei Hei would be a good fit for her. She looks a little Hei Hei-ish with her poofy cheeks and goofy expression.

1714531602840.png

But she knows her name! Hei Hei would be a good fit for her. She looks a little Hei Hei-ish with her poofy cheeks and goofy expression.

View attachment 3817358
I've seen quite a few people use that name before but I had no idea how to pronounce it or what it meant. I'm guessing it's this character's name but what is this character from?

I've seen quite a few people use that name before but I had no idea how to pronounce it or what it meant. I'm guessing it's this character's name but what is this character from?
"In Moana, Heihei is a demi-god-chicken, tasked by the gods to help Moana.

FanTheory

So Heihei is obviously an unusual chicken, but not just because he’s stupid. Let’s look at evidence:
  1. He is shown at the beginning when Moana is a baby, but appears the same age when she is an adult. He doesn’t age.
  2. He survives incredibly dangerous situations. ‘Fortune smiles’ upon him, even preventing him from being eaten by their starving village.
  3. He is always with Moana, as if he’s inexplicably drawn to her.
My theory is that Heihei is a guardian sent by the gods to help Moana on her quest, which he succeeded in. He was judged worthy based on his heart, rather than intelligence.
Edit: I forgot Heihei is also too stupid to eat unless he is force-fed, further proving that he is kept alive magically."

"In Moana, Heihei is a demi-god-chicken, tasked by the gods to help Moana.

FanTheory

So Heihei is obviously an unusual chicken, but not just because he’s stupid. Let’s look at evidence:
  1. He is shown at the beginning when Moana is a baby, but appears the same age when she is an adult. He doesn’t age.
  2. He survives incredibly dangerous situations. ‘Fortune smiles’ upon him, even preventing him from being eaten by their starving village.
  3. He is always with Moana, as if he’s inexplicably drawn to her.
My theory is that Heihei is a guardian sent by the gods to help Moana on her quest, which he succeeded in. He was judged worthy based on his heart, rather than intelligence.
Edit: I forgot Heihei is also too stupid to eat unless he is force-fed, further proving that he is kept alive magically."
Never seen one second of this Moana.

Back
Top Bottom