Hahahahahaha 😁

The smallest one who loves to snuggle in my hand and snooze I have been calling sweetie- yep I know hardly original. I need a way to tell them apart!
Green, blue, pink spots, name after Powerpuff girls (I always called them the Powderpuff girls)

Edit: blossom, bubbles, Buttercup....wait....don't you already have a Buttercup?

What about Charlie's Angels? Sabrina Duncan, Jill Munroe, and Kelly Garrett

Or the 3 fairies Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather

Or the rice Krispies elves: snap, crackle, and Pop

Toast, peanut butter (PB), jelly

Mayo, mustard, catsup

The stooges don't work as you already have Larry and Curly (and there were actually 4)

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha 😁

The smallest one who loves to snuggle in my hand and snooze I have been calling sweetie- yep I know hardly original. I need a way to tell them apart!
If you wait a week or two you will be able to, they start showing their personalities and their faces and eyes develop more. I like Sweetie / Sweetie Pie!
Green, blue, pink spots, name after Powerpuff girls (I always called them the Powderpuff girls)

Edit: blossom, bubbles, Buttercup....wait....don't you already have a Buttercup?

Mayo, mustard, catsup

The stooges don't work as you already have Larry and Curly (and there were actually 4)
We saw a later stooges episode with a Joe, he was after Shemp?

If you wait a week or two you will be able to, they start showing their personalities and their faces and eyes develop more. I like Sweetie / Sweetie Pie!

We saw a later stooges episode with a Joe, he was after Shemp?
Hmmm shemp must look that one up.

Yes a buttercup and butterscotch.

Maybe butterball? 🤭 yes I sometimes caaall her sweetie pie, not terribly original but I have been calling her that, and Peppermint for the BR - pepper for short. So I can have a cayenne and pepper 😆 I like that! Very spicy for a couple of wild girls.

Mayo, mustard, catsup

I love those power puff girls!
Were there 4 or 5 stooges? Larry, Moe, Curly, Shep, & Joe. Was Joe also Curly as in Curly Joe?

Kelly will never have enough chickens, they'll be in her wardrobes soon :D
The wardrobe comment reminded me of one of my kid’s books, Mr. Watson’s Chickens. It’s amazing!

8FF4F303-4B77-47A3-B1FA-2622675B9940.jpeg

It’s this couple where one of them gets hit by Kelly-level chicken math, and the flock just keeps growing. I don’t doubt for a second that the author must have real first hand experience 😂

40334FDD-B54A-4475-BCE3-C2B31330C08E.jpeg

Look at all those crested birds 😁 Lol and the weirdo EE with the beard on the bottom right.

The wardrobe comment reminded me of one of my kid’s books, Mr. Watson’s Chickens. It’s amazing!

View attachment 3817441
It’s this couple where one of them gets hit by Kelly-level chicken math, and the flock just keeps growing. I don’t doubt for a second that the author must have real first hand experience 😂

View attachment 3817442
Look at all those crested birds 😁 Lol and the weirdo EE with the beard on the bottom right.
Warning, @Ponypoor
You may well land up just like this book if you're not careful ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom