Larkwell Valley (2023)

Fluffy, some of my mailed ones look like they've sprung back, do you think it would be safe to give them bigger pots yet? I have one I'm nervous is going to start being too heavy and tipping it's tiny little pot over
I tend to give potted plants bigger pots earlier than most. I want them to do as well as possible. When a plant in my care flourishes it gives me satisfaction and pleasure.

I tend to give potted plants bigger pots earlier than most. I want them to do as well as possible. When a plant in my care flourishes it gives me satisfaction and pleasure.
The site I ordered from said to not transplant for about a month because of the shipping and potential trauma the plant could have gone through. The others look like they're fine for now, but this one is like 3 times as tall as it's pot and the top is as wide. It's currently vetween two larger pots to keep it from toppling over when dry

Photos? I tend to be very conservative with my potting/repotting
It's an old photo, I can get an updated one when I get home though.
20240422_173259.jpg

The pot is a 2 inch pot

I did. I guess now you need another one named Χάρυβδη :p
Thinking my giant one will be that name because of how big it is in the story
20240422_171222.jpg
he's still in a bucket since I had to seperate my two twinning Hen and Chick plants into their own pots because the terracotta were smaller than I had thought

It's an old photo, I can get an updated one when I get home though.View attachment 3816701
The pot is a 2 inch pot

I have two plans, but you're probably not going to like one of them. Yes, you can move it into a bigger pot. Try not to mess with the root ball is what I'd say. Make sure that all the point in the stem that once were leaves, are now calloused over

Back
Top Bottom