Let’s see your WHITE Americana’s!!

The Five O

Songster
Apr 1, 2024
I have 5 Americana / EE but none are white , today i purchased 3 white and the sign showed (Americauna)I figured still an EE. I got one that’s all white and 2 that are white with some black …. Has anyone else purchased white americauna or EE and how did they end up looking once grown up?

Attachments

• IMG_7572.png
    IMG_7572.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7571.png
    IMG_7571.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7570.png
    IMG_7570.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
I had one white Easter Egger a few years ago. She was all white as a chick, and remained all white. Not sure yours are all white.
Here’s one of them the sister or brother of the first picture ! Is this how yours looked ?

Attachments

• IMG_7671.jpeg
    IMG_7671.jpeg
    390.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7672.jpeg
    IMG_7672.jpeg
    379.7 KB · Views: 10
I have one that was mostly white as a baby chick. She’s about 5 weeks old now and is mostly white with a few black/grey feathers. I think what people would classify as a “Splash”. I’ll try to take a pic tomorrow.
That would be great ! Thank you 👍🏼

That would be great ! Thank you 👍🏼
She’s about 5 weeks old. Hard to show in pics but she has a few grey/black feathers randomly scattered throughout. She was pretty much all white as a chick.

Attachments

• IMG_7512.jpeg
    IMG_7512.jpeg
    367.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7513.jpeg
    IMG_7513.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7510.jpeg
    IMG_7510.jpeg
    587.9 KB · Views: 7
She’s about 5 weeks old. Hard to show in pics but she has a few grey/black feathers randomly scattered throughout. She was pretty much all white as a chick.
Beautiful bird ! Cant wait to see fully grown . Did she have any light light grey as a baby ?

Beautiful bird ! Cant wait to see fully grown . Did she have any light light grey as a baby ?
Yeah. She had kind of a grey undertone. I got a Delaware chick at the same time and that one was very yellow in comparison. Here’s a pic of her as a chick. Probably about a week old.

Attachments

• IMG_7123.jpeg
    IMG_7123.jpeg
    365 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom