Please me. Is this a breed?

Ah, bummer. Well either way you have a pretty pullet. I love the fibros, been wanting a Svart Hona flock for quite some time but got too many Marans for that now. Resorted to now wanting a couple Fibro Easter Eggers for my mixed flock but their pretty pricey still.

Ah, bummer. Well either way you have a pretty pullet. I love the fibros, been wanting a Svart Hona flock for quite some time but got too many Marans for that now. Resorted to now wanting a couple Fibro Easter Eggers for my mixed flock but their pretty pricey still.
What is fibro EE? Do you have a pic?
I am new to this, but I am having so much fun having 1 of each breed + my gypsy.

What is fibro EE? Do you have a pic?
I am new to this, but I am having so much fun having 1 of each breed + my gypsy.
Screenshot_20240515-230333 (1).png

Edited to add explanation and link ...
Screenshot_20240516-073600.png

https://meyerhatchery.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4560217249549-What-Is-Fibromelanosis-In-Chickens

Last edited:
Does this hatchery allow purchase of 1?
In case that's all you needed?
Or can you make it by yourself if u have the breeds necessary?
I only have 1 EE in my mixed flock. So I'd like to get a couple Fibros to add at some point if I can source them cheaper. I'm not paying that price for a mix.

More of a want right now. Not a need as I'm about to be over run with Marans for the foreseeable future doing test matings. I've got the 8 - 5 week olds I'm integrating into the Marans flock with 2 broodys sitting on 18 more eggs... It's controlled chaos here right now 🤪

I only have 1 EE in my mixed flock. So I'd like to get a couple Fibros to add at some point if I can source them cheaper. I'm not paying that price for a mix.

More of a want right now. Not a need as I'm about to be over run with Marans for the foreseeable future doing test matings. I've got the 8 - 5 week olds I'm integrating into the Marans flock with 2 broodys sitting on 18 more eggs... It's controlled chaos here right now 🤪
Wow, where do you source your marans? Are they good black copper marans?

Back
Top Bottom