R.I.P Aspen😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I’m so sorry @MamaPoult. 😞 Many, many hugs from me and my flock. Rest peacefully little Aspen. ❤️
I feel your pain Mamapoult. My favorite rooster pirate died a few weeks ago. He was soooo nice.:hit It will be okay! It's a learning experience. No one in this world is perfect. May Aspen rest in peace.

:hugs:hugs
Thank you! That's exactly what my Dad said and it's comforting❤ R.I.P Pirate. I'm so sorry❤
I’m so sorry. :hugsRest in peace sweet chick. Give yourself grace, it may not be your fault. Sometimes things happen with no explanation. And even if it was your fault somehow, allow yourself grace and forgiveness. You’re one of the most caring, kind and well meaning chicken tenders around, you meant well. I know it hurts 💔 sending you prayers and strength to heal.
Thank you so much! It really means a lot, seriously. Thanks for the prayers too🥰.

Thank you all so so much❤ i cant imagine not having you amazing people here on byc❤ thank you all with my whole heart.

Please don’t feel its your fault, we all do our best and what is right at the time.
Now, if you had intentionally gone out to do that then yes you can beat yourself up something rotten, in fact, I will give you a hand, but you didn’t you loved and cared and cherished Aspen so just be happy he has gone to the little worm fest in the sky,
Hugz

I'm so sorry to hear about your little precious chick.🥺💕
I lost one of my 9 month old Buff Orpington hens Tuesday night. I've been crying off and on ever since. She was such a sweet, kind, bright, and cheery girl. She had gotten egg bound and it was just too much for her poor little body. She's my first chicken that I've ever lost and im realizing how hard it is to lose one.😭
I hurt for you losing your little Aspen. It's truly sad when we lose our sweet chickies.💕❤️

"A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal," - Proverbs 12:10a

Hi all😭 my favorite brahma chick Aspen died today! I put a smaller cardboard box in their brooder and I think poor Aspen was smothered😵. I feel so awful! I've seen lots of people who put small boxes in there brooder with even more chicks than I have so I thought it'd be okay. Aspen was one of the bigger ones too!!! I feel so guilty😭 where'd I go wrong???? I just wanted to give them a nice comfy house to play in! Sorry I'm just so upset.
I'm so so sorry, @MamaPoult. 😭 I know that has to be really hard and must hurt a lot. I will be praying for you and your other chicks.

"You have kept count of my tossings;
put my tears in your bottle.
Are they not in your book?"
- Psalm 56:8

I'm so sorry to hear about your little precious chick.🥺💕
I lost one of my 9 month old Buff Orpington hens Tuesday night. I've been crying off and on ever since. She was such a sweet, kind, bright, and cheery girl. She had gotten egg bound and it was just too much for her poor little body. She's my first chicken that I've ever lost and im realizing how hard it is to lose one.😭
I hurt for you losing your little Aspen. It's truly sad when we lose our sweet chickies.💕❤️

"A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal," - Proverbs 12:10a
I’m so sorry. 😞 I adore my own Buff Orpingtons. Rest peacefully sweet girl. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom