R.I.P Aspen๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Im so sorry for your loss :hugs

My favorite chick had died for my first hatch. It was my fault because of a board being in the run. But i felt so, so bad.
Iโ€™m very sorry to hear about your favorite chick. ๐Ÿ˜ž She rests peacefully and knows you love her. โค๏ธ

These might be able to help you in a way, even though they are about loosing a dog.
Here on BYC, some feel the same way about their duck or chicken that they would about their dog.
These always help me, so I can only hope they will help you.
RIP Aspen, @MamaPoult don't feel bad, just enjoy the chicks well you have them.

Attachments

• 1712856504370.png
    1712856504370.png
    444.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 1712856527375.png
    1712856527375.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 1712856778734.png
    1712856778734.png
    77.2 KB · Views: 6
These might be able to help you in a way, even though they are about loosing a dog.
Here on BYC, some feel the same way about their duck or chicken that they would about their dog.
These always help me, so I can only hope they will help you.
RIP Aspen, @MamaPoult don't feel bad, just enjoy the chicks well you have them.
Oh thank you @GirlsHuntToo โค

I'm so sorry to hear about your little precious chick.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•
I lost one of my 9 month old Buff Orpington hens Tuesday night. I've been crying off and on ever since. She was such a sweet, kind, bright, and cheery girl. She had gotten egg bound and it was just too much for her poor little body. She's my first chicken that I've ever lost and im realizing how hard it is to lose one.๐Ÿ˜ญ
I hurt for you losing your little Aspen. It's truly sad when we lose our sweet chickies.๐Ÿ’•โค๏ธ

"A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal," - Proverbs 12:10a
That's so rough I'm sorryโค thank youโค

I'm so so sorry, @MamaPoult. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I know that has to be really hard and must hurt a lot. I will be praying for you and your other chicks.

"You have kept count of my tossings;
put my tears in your bottle.
Are they not in your book?"
- Psalm 56:8
Thank you so muchโคโค

Please donโ€™t feel its your fault, we all do our best and what is right at the time.
Now, if you had intentionally gone out to do that then yes you can beat yourself up something rotten, in fact, I will give you a hand, but you didnโ€™t you loved and cared and cherished Aspen so just be happy he has gone to the little worm fest in the sky,
Hugz
You know this really picked me up todayโค thank you for saying that

Hi all๐Ÿ˜ญ my favorite brahma chick Aspen died today! I put a smaller cardboard box in their brooder and I think poor Aspen was smothered๐Ÿ˜ต. I feel so awful! I've seen lots of people who put small boxes in there brooder with even more chicks than I have so I thought it'd be okay. Aspen was one of the bigger ones too!!! I feel so guilty๐Ÿ˜ญ where'd I go wrong???? I just wanted to give them a nice comfy house to play in! Sorry I'm just so upset.
Oh no I am so sorry! From your other thread I saw Aspen and he was very pretty! Iโ€™m sorry you lost him!

Hi all๐Ÿ˜ญ my favorite brahma chick Aspen died today! I put a smaller cardboard box in their brooder and I think poor Aspen was smothered๐Ÿ˜ต. I feel so awful! I've seen lots of people who put small boxes in there brooder with even more chicks than I have so I thought it'd be okay. Aspen was one of the bigger ones too!!! I feel so guilty๐Ÿ˜ญ where'd I go wrong???? I just wanted to give them a nice comfy house to play in! Sorry I'm just so upset.
I'm so sorry :hugs Things and accidents happen, don't beat yourself up over it!

Back
Top Bottom