The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Three chick butts had to be cleaned today, including Tzatziki's. Tzatziki took it the hardest, even though the others had more poop stuck. The sneezing isn't as bad today, and they're all acting normally (Tzatziki was back to normal before the butt clean, now (s)he's being grumpy under the brooder plate)

Actually no, I lied. Four chicks tried to escape the brooder today. They're WAY too active

Just not the crowing kind of singing:lau. Would you like to pick an Enya? I sort of have an idea of how she looks like (since I saw her hatching), but not completely sure who she is
Sing the song of your peeps! (But no crowing 🤣)

Dance Dancing GIF by Canticos World

Three chick butts had to be cleaned today, including Tzatziki's. Tzatziki took it the hardest, even though the others had more poop stuck. The sneezing isn't as bad today, and they're all acting normally (Tzatziki was back to normal before the butt clean, now (s)he's being grumpy under the brooder plate)

Actually no, I lied. Four chicks tried to escape the brooder today. They're WAY too active
Poor little grumpy Tzatziki :hugs

:thumbsup The white one to the left, at the top, or in the middle?

Enya definitely didn't hatch white. She was a dark brown. If, however, you don't want to pick from the darker ones, sure! You can have the white bodied chick, with markings on the wings and crest that's situated left! That one's a real nice one. A keeper, if it's a female

Back
Top Bottom