Time for more chicks! Hatch-a-Long!

Pics
Ok. Here is egg #4. Hestia the 1st. It doesn't seem as if this dot has shown any development in over 24 hours but I will keep it another day or so to see if veins show up. So far it might be a quitter or maybe just a spider in the living room of the egg, since a chick didn't wanna live in there. Yeah I'm weird. Just go with it.

@Debbie292d Any experience with dots? It doesn't move when I turn the egg slowly. But also wasn't there on initial candle.
Sorry but what day are you on there? I forgot. After a few days you should be seeing veins. I don't think this one looks as dead as the other ones do but I don't know for sure either. I keep anything I don't know for sure is dead.

Sorry but what day are you on there? I forgot. After a few days you should be seeing veins. I don't think this one looks as dead as the other ones do but I don't know for sure either. I keep anything I don't know for sure is dead.
Right? I am technically on day 5? Everyone should have veins. Maybe that one is developing late? Same for Hestia the 1st. Same bubble is showing up now but lighter. Idk what to make of it. 3 and 7 are def clears. I will wait 48 hrs and anyone who isn't developing will be kicked out. So close eye on 4 and 12 still. Everyone else looks like baby shrimps in there 🤣

Right? I am technically on day 5? Everyone should have veins. Maybe that one is developing late? Same for Hestia the 1st. Same bubble is showing up now but lighter. Idk what to make of it. 3 and 7 are def clears. I will wait 48 hrs and anyone who isn't developing will be kicked out. So close eye on 4 and 12 still. Everyone else looks like baby shrimps in there 🤣
They're so cool in the shrimp stage 🤣

I've had one or two with dots that I watched and nothing grew. I was wondering if I was seeing a blood spot in there? I never cracked them open though to check.

They're so cool in the shrimp stage 🤣

I've had one or two with dots that I watched and nothing grew. I was wondering if I was seeing a blood spot in there? I never cracked them open though to check.
Hmm. Maybe. I will do an eggtopsy if #4 doesn't make it. I'm always curious.

Side note though...

Second Serama set of eggs is STILL stuck in the mail. Been in the mail since the 3rd. And were gathered and packaged on the 2nd. Any advice?

Hmm. Maybe. I will do an eggtopsy if #4 doesn't make it. I'm always curious.

Side note though...

Second Serama set of eggs is STILL stuck in the mail. Been in the mail since the 3rd. And were gathered and packaged on the 2nd. Any advice?
Sorry, no advice, you just have to hope and wait 🥺 see what they look like when they arrive, attempt to incubate them and hope for the best.

Good Night tiny Nyx and the Mythical Eggies!
1712808640499.png

Back
Top Bottom