When will my Mille Fleur D' Uccle get her spots?

Cleoandclover

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 2, 2012
Washington state
I purchased a Mille Fleur chick along with several others from My Pet Chicken hatchery. The little pullet hatched on the 22nd of March, and is already starting to feather out. But she has only brown-red and black in her feathers. No white mottling. If she were a serama, I'd know better, but she's not. When will she get the white, or did I buy a mutant chicken?

I was wondering the same about mine! She is such a tiny little thing, and her coloring is the same as yours. Only brown with the black, but no white. So I was wondering if maybe I was wrong about her being a mille fleur d'uccle. I so hope she does get some white spots because the ones I see on the web are so beautiful!! Here's a couple pics I took of her a few minutes ago... she is 6 weeks old

Last edited:
I was wondering the same about mine! She is such a tiny little thing, and her coloring is the same as yours. Only brown with the black, but no white. So I was wondering if maybe I was wrong about her being a mille fleur d'uccle. I so hope she does get some white spots because the ones I see on the web are so beautiful!! Here's a couple pics I took of her a few minutes ago... she is 6 weeks old

I know this is an old post, but did she ever get her spots? Mine still doesn’t have them at 8 weeks and looks a lot like yours in these pictures.

Back
Top Bottom